Weight Ticker

Sunday 18 November 2012

Sunday Weigh In...

Done it! Finally a weigh in, on my weigh I day, where I'm under 12 stone! Only by .6lbs, but it's significant to me!

Since I started, which is the photo of me in the white vest at 14st 4lbs, I've lost 2st 5lbs! The photo of me in the red dress is my birthday party, a year ago tomorrow, that's me at 13st 4lbs... The next photo is me at the wedding at the end of October, at 12st... And 3 weeks later and several works events, I've finally got into the 11's!!!

Still a stone to go, but I can do it, and I need to really stick to the effort now! My holiday is 5 weeks away, so possibly another 5lbs can go!

I think blogging every day this last week has helped, I certainly felt that sharing made me more accountable, even if no one is reading my blog... If you are, thank you, as you are my anonymous guardian angel!

See you later,
Love,
Weeza xx







No comments:

Post a Comment