Weight Ticker

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Well, well, well... No surprises, another year has gone by and I haven't posted! There's a difference though this time... I'm finally under the 13 stone mark! Much jubilation on Sunday when I got my 10% star from Weight Watchers! Currently weighing in at 12st 10lbs, which is the lightest I've been for 6 bloody long years! I remember the day I got on the scales and they'd tipped to 13st! Mum was on the phone to my aunt and was laughing! What's changed to make the weight go down? Not really sure! I've swung between 13 and 14st for a year, then lost half a stone when I got back from our annual trip to Thailand in January, but put on 2lbs, lost 2lbs, stuck in a yo-yo... I started using an app on my iPad, Tactio, in May and that kick started me again, but still yo-yoing until 2 weeks ago. I like my wine (what middle aged woman doesn't!!), but Stowells brought out a 5.5% range, which I've been making spritzers with carbonated water. I was consistently going three or four days worth of ProPoints each week, including using my weekly allowance, so there's where I was going wrong. The last 2 weeks I've gone over, but by much less! This week, I've stayed much more on track, but I need to incorporate exercise now! I'm away on business for 2 nights this week, so I'm packing my swimsuit and trainer as there's a pool and gym at the hotel :0) So, another 2lbs this week will keep me on track and I'll have less than half way to goal! Thanks for listening and back soon! Weeza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment