Weight Ticker

Monday 23 July 2012

Another disaster....!

I had a bad day yesterday, but I was "food bored" as I told the other half! The answer we came up with was dim sum from the local oriental shop! A lesson well learned here, is if something is 1PP on its own, don't assume 10 equals 10PP! It didn't, it was 13!! Add in the halloumi on the BBQ with lamb and I'm not just over my PP for the day, but over on my allowance as well! 54PP consumed yesterday, when it should've been no more than 35... :0( I have 26PP of my weekly allowance left and that includes the 3 I gained in exercise!

So, today, it's back to basics and staying on track!

New scales arrive today, I'm not convinced the old ones are acurate anymore, I think they are telling me too little. They are 6 years old and have been used A LOT!

Off to the office now, it's going to be a hot one! Have a great day all!

Love, Weeza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment