Weight Ticker

Sunday 23 September 2012

If you're happy and you know it....

....clap your hands!!! I'm clapping!!! 1.8lbs off this week!! I've dropped the pound on last week and 0.8 more. But.... Why do I lose, gain, lose? Sometimes I don't do anything different in food and exercise terms, but it still happens...?

Tonight for Sunday roast, I restricted the pork and potatoes, but loaded up on leek, cabbage, kale and carrots! Breakfast and lunch were conservative too! Again, my demon tonight has been alcohol! Ok, it's not "full fat" wine, but it's still PP loaded!!! It really does seem to be a stress trigger, in that I am stressed, I reach for the wine bottle!! Gotta stop, tomorrow!

So, ready for tomorrow, clothes out, hair done and breakfast and lunch sorted! Another day, a fresh start! Home made carrot and coriander soup for lunch, which I'm really pleased with!

Off to sleep, so night all!

Love
Weeza xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment