Weight Ticker

Sunday 9 September 2012

Another star!!

WW have given me another star! 7+ for another 7lbs off!! 12st 3.4lbs now! But I'm going to plateau if I don't start doing some exercise....

So, I've done really well, but I need to keep it up but not on food alone. I know I can lose more with exercise as the weeks I've had bigger losses are those with more exercise. It's a known fact! I really want to be in the 11's for the end of the month and would have liked to have been for the 18th when I see Rach for the first time since February! That's just over a week and I don't think it's realistic, but I think for the end of the month it is. Next mini goal is 11st 13lbs for my Sept 30th weigh in! That gives me 3 weeks to lose 4.6lbs, which is just over 1.5lbs a week. I can do that!! Then my sister's wedding is 4 weeks after that, so at the same rate I should be 11st 7lbs, just 7lbs off goal! If I work harder, I could reach goal by my birthday... That would be 2st in 12 months :0)

Enough dreaming, time to make this reality!!! I'm having breakfast and then out with David and Munkee!!

See you soon!

Love
Weeza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment