Weight Ticker

Sunday 16 December 2012

Sunday Weigh In

Woken up early this morning, no idea why!! I've weighed in and yep, 1.4lbs on! Some of this will undoubtedly be water retention from the alcohol on Friday night! I can't get bent out of shape about it, there's no point, what's done is done and only I can be held accountable for it!! I'll stay off the booze, I'm not buying anymore, there's a bottle in the fridge if I fancy a glass, but will try the drink a glass of diet coke trick again this week!

We're on hols a week today, so one week to get that 1.4 off and another 1 if I can! I've got 2 hotel stays this week, prep is required, particularly as one is a spiff day and that means bad food and sandwiches!!! I have to really plan for that one! Plus I have a work meal on Friday, which I already ordered, so can track in advance and prepare for!!

Right, points back at zero, weekly allowance reset, off I go!!

Laters,

Weeza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment