Weight Ticker

Wednesday 15 August 2012

New car! But sick as a dog!!!

I got a new car!!! Got a relatively low mileage Audi A4 estate with a full Audi service history and at a great price too!! In our price range, all we were finding were cars with over 100,000 miles on the clock and ex fleet. Although they had FSH, you knew they'd have had a hard life! This one has 63k on it and all the service paperwork as well as the service book stamped, so we know exactly what's been done in the last 5 years!


However, despite the excitement at the new car, I'm typing my blog from my sickbed... I thought I wasn't great on Sunday, but I've gone progressively downhill since. I had to abandon Telford yesterday and come home. A two and a half hour drive took four, as I had to keep stopping... There's not a bit of me that doesn't ache and I'm cold despite it being 22c today! Hopefully after a day in bed I'll be back to a level to where I can concentrate on work!

I'm over on PP for the week already but I'm not going to stress about it, just need to be careful and add more water!

Back off to sleep now!

Love, Weeza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment