Weight Ticker

Sunday 12 August 2012

A pound on, but not surprised!

So, here we are, weekly weigh in! I've not blogged the last week, it's been a bit of a mental time with work, and also trying to find a new car (more on that in a bit....)!

Having had McDonald's for lunch on Thursday and Friday, and then again for dinner on Friday, there's no surprise there wasn't a loss this week... Plus, as I've been driving for most of the week, in hotels for 2 nights and working until midnight each night I was away, I slipped on exercise. Although I did manage to eat well during the hotel stays, by stopping at a supermarket and buying a salad, some fruit and a pack of chicken or prawn, so I had dinner and breakfast sorted. That's probably what prevented a bigger gain than I could have had! So, I'm a pound on this week... I managed to stay on track PP wise until Thursday and the first McDonald's! I had a bit too much wine on Friday night as well, even though it's lowered alcohol stuff!

So today the slate's wiped clean and I start again! I'm a little under the weather today, got myself overly stressed yesterday, trying to find a new car. We went to see one on Friday after work, only to be disappointed yet again! Bloody car dealers can't be honest!! Don't tell me it's 'mint' when it stinks of dog, has the remenants of children eating chocolate and crisps on the seats and seat belts, when the clutch rattles like a good un and there's black shit coming out of the exhaust! I'm not parting with thousands of pounds when it's likely to fall about 100 miles down the road! So, we've gone back to the Audi A4 idea and scrapped the Skoda 4x4... I spent 6 hours trawling Autotrader and eBay yesterday morning, up at 6:30am to try to find something! My Pajero doesn't have any more to give me on motorways, it needs to be loved by someone that won't try to drive it like a standard car, up and down the M1, M4, M6, M40 and M25! So, hopefully we've found one and we're seeing it at lunchtime... I'm trying to not get too excited, but it looks like it's the one... It's stretched my budget to the absolute maximum, but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for....

Anyway, off for now, hopefully back soon with a new car!!

Love, Weeza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment