Weight Ticker

Sunday 12 May 2013

45.6lbs!

As predicted, the weigh in today was more than yesterday, but I'm still happy with the 2.6lb loss this week! After last week's big loss, I wasn't expecting the same result again anyway! I've lost 45.6lbs in total now, so I have 4.4lbs for the 50lb star!!! 

I still had 26 weekly PP left at the end of the week and that's a first, ever! Plus I had 22 activity points untouched! I know I can do this now and if I aim for 1.5lbs per week, I can reach goal in 6 weeks, a week ahead of when I wanted to get there! 

Planning for the week ahead really worked last week, plus it meant that if I did have a situation with going over, I had the buffer to allow for it! This week is going to be harder, as I'm going to Madrid on Tuesday and back late Wednesday, so I can't prepare as easily, so I'll just have to be sensible! 

Planning a long walk with Munkee today, as it was hailing last night and we couldn't take him out. A good hour and a half should kick the week off nicely! 

Laters,
Weeza xx


No comments:

Post a Comment