Weight Ticker

Sunday 24 February 2013

Back to tracking Sunday...

For two weeks I've tried tracking from Friday, but it hasn't worked well for me. I'm back to Sunday weigh ins and zeroing to start the week afresh. I'm starting to plan the week ahead as well, got a squash and some carrots, so will be making soup today, plus thinking about where I'm going to be and what I can take with me to make for lunches and also my overnight stay this week. It's too easy to go over when I'm away, as I will buy enough for several people! If I take with me what I'm going to have, it will be easier!

So, I'm 4lbs on, I will get that off this week, and then I will have 8lbs to my 11st target! I have to get it off before the 13th April, as I'm going diving again and I really want to be at goal by then! I know I can do it, I just have to put the effort in!!

See you in a week!!
Love,
Weeza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment