Weight Ticker

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Hope you all had a good one?! We had a quiet one as predicted! I drank loads, but I thought "start again in 2013"!!

I've managed to drop 5.2lbs on a scale check this morning, I think a lot of the weight on was water retention and I've peed a hell of a lot since then and although I've over eaten, it's been healthy over eating and not junk!! Went for a New Years walk with David and Munkee this morning for an hour, which included a steep climb and my thighs were stinging all day!!!

I'm tracked and prepped for tomorrow and have an 8 PP buffer! As long as I can keep that 5.2lbs off for the rest of the week, I'll be happy! TactioHealth says if I do 2lb a week, I'll be at the 11st goal by Feb 11! Would be nice :)

Right, off for my 7 hours sleep and back to work tomorrow :(

Love
Weeza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment