Weight Ticker

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Job Hunt Update


Well, again, lots has happened in the last couple of weeks! My weight's stayed the same(ish) - 13st 5lbs. I have a little more motivation now and today is the first day of my alcohol cut down. I've bought a new bike, which will help me get a little fitter, as rather than in a car, where you just sit and turn the wheel, I have to work with it! Picture to the right!!!

I'm still hunting for a job, had a few interviews, mostly excellent feedback, only been one that knocked me back and that's because other candidates had more experience for the role. I've got one interview lined up for next week and one second already booked in, waiting to hear on another second, that looked really promising, but is going cold quickly! I'm on the case!!

Other than that, I'm enjoying my time in between jobs, in what we've got of a summer, today looks like a great day to get out on my bike, the sun's shining right now and it's not too hot!

Hope everyone is well and see you soon!

Love
Weeza xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment