Weight Ticker

Monday 22 June 2009

Where do I start?!?!?!

Well, so much has happened in the last week I don't know where to begin!! So, firstly, I've resigned from my job. I've been with f5 for a little over 4 years, but I'm just not happy. After a lot of thinking and working out, I quit. I was put under consultation in February this year and I had a choice, redundancy or take a new role created in the Inside Sales team. I took the ISR role and in hindsight, I should have taken redundancy. I think that I took the new role out of love for the company that I was working for, not really thinking about the bigger picture. For the most part of the last 3 months, I've been bored and fed up. It's not me, I've never been one for sitting doing the same thing day after day after day, and I've proved it once and for all. I'm a problem solver and someone that thrives on working with others helping to work out deals. I found my niche at f5 as distribution sales manager and I've always felt that the new role was a step back. I've made the big jump and I'm leaving f5 on the 30th June, forever. Sad? A little, but very excited about new things ahead! I've got a couple of interviews lined up and there's some applications made, but nothing to go to and a little scary! I've got a bit of dosh put away, but it won't last forever!!

We went away in the caravan this weekend, with the dog, successfully! Stayed at East Fleet Farm in Chickerell, been a few times now and it's a great place. Peaceful and lots of walks. The idea was to go spearfishing, but an overcast Saturday morning, meant that plans weren't made in time for the sun that hit us in the afternoon! We had a walk around Portland and across the coast walk at Chickerell and took in some wonderful sea air! Love it down in that part of the world. We'll be going back soon!

I weighed in this morning, lost 2lbs from last week, now am 13st 4lbs, which is 2lbs under the weight that I started WeightWatchers in 2006! Three years and I've lost 2lbs (I'm conveniently forgetting the 10lbs that I've put on during that time as well!). The gym hasn't happened for a variety of reasons, mainly my back, but once I'm a "lady of leisure" I'll be able to go during the day or late mornings.

Bored you enough now, so signing off, catch you soon! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment